Tuesday 6 May 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014 Poems,Messages,Quotes In English From Son and Daughter

Posted by Unknown

 Happy Mothers Day 2014 Poems and SMS

Mother's Day comes once a year. Some think that if they buy their mother flowers and a card that they have fulfilled their obligation for the rest of the year. If we only comprehended a 10th of what our mothers did for us as children, and how they would literally die for us if needed, we would realize that one day is not sufficient. Mothers Day should be a time to remind us that we have been neglecting our duties as sons and daughters. This relationship is sacred let us honor our mothers.
happy-mothers-day


On this day
No other can say
More than children do
Other things may stress
They may make a mess
How would they cope without you?
Ever in their hearts
Regardless of the false starts
Since they were born its true
Dedicated love you did show
Able thanks to you to grow
You must gather love accrued
My mother is a special part
Of all that’s cherished in my heart,
She is my pearl, my soul, my mate;
She is the one to make life great.
She is an angel without the wings,
Who makes life .
If I took a little minute to write a poem for you
It would turn into a lifetime for all the things you do….
So I’ll try and keep it simple
There’s some things I wish to say
And what
Mom, you are the centerpiece of my life.
The light in my sun.
I can't thank you enough for all you have done.
You make me smile when I am sad.
You are the best mother a child could .
You amaze me
Everything about you, is just, well perfect
Your form, your mind, your soul
All of it pure perfection
You love so real
Your heart big as the ocean
Your loyalty never ..

Incoming searches

poem for mother in english
my mother poem in english
poem on my mother in english
poem of mother in english
poem about mother in english
mothers poem in english
mother poems in english
poems on mother in english
mother poem in english
poem on mother in english

best poems on mother in english
poems on mothers in english
best poem on mother in english
poems of mother in english
poem in english on mother
english poem on mother
a poem on mother in english
english poems on mother
mothers poems in english
poems about mother in engli


1 comment: